Nothing quite like the smooth results from your daily Body Buff! If you are wondering how to clean your dry brush, then you've got to the right spot.
A regular clean is incredibly important to keep the plant based bristles in good condition and ensure a clean exfoliation.
If you brush daily, we suggest cleaning your Body Buff ever fortnight.
Here's the best way to go about it:
- Fill a bowl with warm water, just high enough to cover the bristles and not the centre of the Buff.
- We suggest adding 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil as it has disinfectant properties.
- Place the brush in the bowl, just covering the bristles and wiggle around to remove dirt.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then rinse the bristles under clean water. Again, try not to get the centre of the brush wet.
- Shake vigorously to remove the bulk of the water, pat with towel and then hang to dry.
Once dry, continue as per usual! If new to body buffing, have a read of our other blogs about the benefits for the skin, lymphatic system and mind.